- Grab a 5 gallon bucket
- Disconnect the garden hose from machine and any accessories that came with it.
- Turn water all the way on
- Use a stop watch to time how long it takes to fill the bucket. (the bucket should fill or be close
- to full in 60 seconds. 4-5 gallons per minute is the target.)
- If you have too much pressure and the bucket is full in 50 seconds or less, turn your water
- down at the faucet until you can fill the bucket at the target rate (4-5 gallons per minute)
- Reattach hose to machine and try going through the start up process again.